Friday, March 2, 2007

My horoscope second time

There have been started new day here before about two hours and I looked to my horoscope again. And I can't believe that.

Look:
"Have you been entertaining the idea of changing jobs? If so, dear Taurus, put out some feelers today. You've been working hard, and you may have felt as if you've been barking up the wrong tree. Don't hesitate to research possibilities on the net, prepare your resume, and chat up knowledgeable people in social situations. It's time to pass from reflection to action - with care."

Why I can't believe that? Because it is just about me, like my yesterday's horoscope too. It's happening something these days, right now and right here. Is it any help, impulse or vision from above, from superior force or if you want from god?

Yes, it's the right question!

No comments: