Thursday, March 22, 2007

Winter and my trip...

Yeah, it's truth. Don't believe me? So look at the pictures below.

Meteorologist said that winter finished yet and spring began. We could say "spring is here" else last week because there was quite warm (something about 15 degrees) outside, birds was singing cheerfully, flowers and trees was begin wake up from winter sleep.

But...



The nature is doing what just wants...



When I woke up the before last day I didn't believe my eyes. There was about 30cm of snow outside and it was snowing still. Ufa! That was a big surprise and not just for me. A lot of people changed winter tires to summer, oh how mistake... but I had lucky, I didn't changed it yet. Great choice, Radim! I watched news in TV and they said that a lot of people are absence of electric current in other city. Well, so much snow, so much very wet snow broken a lot of electric lines.

But my bigger fear was of my trip back into Prague. And it was just fear. The trip from Novy Jicin (my native city) to Prague usually take about 5 hours of cool ride but I was in the ride about 7 hours more. Yes, it was terrible trip. We was waiting on the speedway about 7 hours, no move... There was a lot of trucks which didn't moved on the snow road. So I arrived to Prague about 6 AM. Great...

I'm looking forward to my next trip :-)

No comments: